I’ve just been planning my next trip to Italy, and on checking my favourites found that the website Cultura Marche claims that the Biblioteca Planettiana in Jesi organises guided tours every Tuesday. Is this true? I hope so as they have 100s of incunabula and thousands of cinquecentine. I will try to find out. Watch this space.
- Follow Hill towns of Le Marche, Italy on WordPress.com
- News from the court of Urbino and Giovanni Santi
- Urbino - not the Ducal Palace
- The sad side of Urbino
- Some hill towns; the Englishwoman survives in Cingoli, Gradara, Matelica, Mondavio, Urbania, Urbino.
- The workshop of Giovanni Santi after 1494/L'atelier de Giovanni Santi apres 1494/La bottega di Giovanni Santi dopo 1494
- How to fill up with petrol/gasolene in Italy.
- Ancient Rome Archaeology Architecture Borghi dell'entroterra Churches Corinaldo Entertainment Festa Food and drink Francesco di Giorgio Martini Frescoes Giovanni Santi Hill towns History of Art Libraries Museum Museums Raphael Religious art Renaissance Renaissance paintings Romanesque Churches St Francis Survival Theatre Tourism Unification of Italy Urbino Vacation Where to eat
- Duke Federigo di Montefeltro
- Giovanni Santi
- Hill town
- Le Marche
- Living in Italy
- Matteo Principi
- National Gallery
- Osteria de Scuretto
- Ostra Vetere
- Palazzo Ducale Urbino
- Vino Lacrima di Morro d'Alba