I’ve just been planning my next trip to Italy, and on checking my favourites found that the website Cultura Marche claims that the Biblioteca Planettiana in Jesi organises guided tours every Tuesday. Is this true? I hope so as they have 100s of incunabula and thousands of cinquecentine. I will try to find out. Watch this space.
- Follow Hill towns of Le Marche, Italy on WordPress.com
- Palazzi nobiliari di Corinaldo/Corinaldo's historic houses.
- The Englishwoman in Corinaldo; a personal take
- More about Giovanni Santi, the artist Raphael’s father
- The Englishwoman dines and listens to old favourites in Corinaldo at I Tigli
- Young Italians abandon la dolce vita to move to Britain - Telegraph
- Surviving mosquitoes in Italy.
- Ancient Rome Archaeology Architecture Borghi dell'entroterra Churches Corinaldo Entertainment Festa Food and drink Francesco di Giorgio Martini Frescoes Giovanni Santi Hill towns History of Art Libraries Museum Museums Raphael Religious art Renaissance Renaissance paintings Romanesque Churches St Francis Survival Theatre Tourism Unification of Italy Urbino Vacation Where to eat
TagsAnnunciation Arts Cagli Corinaldo Duke Federigo di Montefeltro Giovanni Santi Hill town IMU Italy Le Marche Living in Italy Macerata Marche Matteo Principi Mondavio Music National Gallery Osteria de Scuretto Ostra Vetere Palazzo Ducale Urbino Perugino Raphael Roman Rome Senigallia Suasa travel Urbino vacation Vino Lacrima di Morro d'Alba