Tataworld writes Last Friday I was at the BAVARIAN BEER FAIR in Monte San Vito. Already last year I had attended, but this year I was pleasantly surprised: an Oktoberfest embryo in a pretty village in the Marche, where you can taste typical Bavarian (and this year also English and Czech).
- Follow Hill towns of Le Marche, Italy on WordPress.com
- News from the court of Urbino and Giovanni Santi
- Urbino - not the Ducal Palace
- The sad side of Urbino
- Some hill towns; the Englishwoman survives in Cingoli, Gradara, Matelica, Mondavio, Urbania, Urbino.
- The workshop of Giovanni Santi after 1494/L'atelier de Giovanni Santi apres 1494/La bottega di Giovanni Santi dopo 1494
- How to fill up with petrol/gasolene in Italy.
- Ancient Rome Archaeology Architecture Borghi dell'entroterra Churches Corinaldo Entertainment Festa Food and drink Francesco di Giorgio Martini Frescoes Giovanni Santi Hill towns History of Art Libraries Museum Museums Raphael Religious art Renaissance Renaissance paintings Romanesque Churches St Francis Survival Theatre Tourism Unification of Italy Urbino Vacation Where to eat
- Duke Federigo di Montefeltro
- Giovanni Santi
- Hill town
- Le Marche
- Living in Italy
- Matteo Principi
- National Gallery
- Osteria de Scuretto
- Ostra Vetere
- Palazzo Ducale Urbino
- Vino Lacrima di Morro d'Alba