- Follow Hill towns of Le Marche, Italy on WordPress.com
- Palazzi nobiliari di Corinaldo/Corinaldo's historic houses.
- The Englishwoman in Corinaldo; a personal take
- More about Giovanni Santi, the artist Raphael’s father
- The Englishwoman dines and listens to old favourites in Corinaldo at I Tigli
- Young Italians abandon la dolce vita to move to Britain - Telegraph
- Surviving mosquitoes in Italy.
- Ancient Rome Archaeology Architecture Borghi dell'entroterra Churches Corinaldo Entertainment Festa Food and drink Francesco di Giorgio Martini Frescoes Giovanni Santi Hill towns History of Art Libraries Museum Museums Raphael Religious art Renaissance Renaissance paintings Romanesque Churches St Francis Survival Theatre Tourism Unification of Italy Urbino Vacation Where to eat
TagsAnnunciation Arts Cagli Corinaldo Duke Federigo di Montefeltro Giovanni Santi Hill town IMU Italy Le Marche Living in Italy Macerata Marche Matteo Principi Mondavio Music National Gallery Osteria de Scuretto Ostra Vetere Palazzo Ducale Urbino Perugino Raphael Roman Rome Senigallia Suasa travel Urbino vacation Vino Lacrima di Morro d'Alba
Category Archives: 21st century Art
This trendy new restaurant opened recently and we are keen to support the friendly young couple in charge, Giada and Aldo, as we think they are very bravi. They have spent time in Cork in Ireland and consequently they speak English. … Continue reading
We picked up this leaflet at the IAT (Tourist Information Office) in Corinaldo, and thought it looked interesting. Ripe is our neighbouring town; it’s part of the comune of Trecastelli, i.e. the towns of Ripe, Castel Colonna and Monterado, all … Continue reading
We were intrigued by this postcard and, as Corinaldo’s unofficial blogger, I decided to attend the private view, or rather opening – anyone could come. We arrived somewhat later than the advertised start time and waited. People drifted into the … Continue reading