- Follow Hill towns of Le Marche, Italy on WordPress.com
- More about Giovanni Santi, the artist Raphael’s father
- Fossombrone:Winged Victory, Roman mosaic and smart shops
- The Englishwoman dines and listens to old favourites in Corinaldo at I Tigli
- How to fill up with petrol/gasolene in Italy.
- The workshop of Giovanni Santi after 1494/L'atelier de Giovanni Santi apres 1494/La bottega di Giovanni Santi dopo 1494
- Ancient Rome Archaeology Architecture Borghi dell'entroterra Churches Corinaldo Entertainment Festa Food and drink Francesco di Giorgio Martini Frescoes Giovanni Santi Hill towns History of Art Libraries Museum Museums Raphael Religious art Renaissance Renaissance paintings Romanesque Churches St Francis Survival Theatre Tourism Unification of Italy Urbino Vacation Where to eat
TagsAnnunciation Arts Cagli Corinaldo Duke Federigo di Montefeltro Giovanni Santi Hill town IMU Italy Le Marche Living in Italy Macerata Marche Matteo Principi Mondavio Music National Gallery Osteria de Scuretto Ostra Vetere Palazzo Ducale Urbino Perugino Raphael Roman Rome Senigallia Suasa travel Urbino vacation Vino Lacrima di Morro d'Alba
Category Archives: Borghi dell’entroterra
On the first Sunday in June we arrived at our little local church, Sant’Apollonia, only a bit late (the Chelsea Fan has observed that Mass and football matches always begin on time in Italy), as usual, only to find it … Continue reading
I usually like to sight-see conscientiously, guide-book in hand, but this time we just wandered round as our fancy took us. As you would expect from the former seat of papal government, Macerata has a number of fine monumental buildings … Continue reading
We were intrigued by this postcard and, as Corinaldo’s unofficial blogger, I decided to attend the private view, or rather opening – anyone could come. We arrived somewhat later than the advertised start time and waited. People drifted into the … Continue reading
Come and join us as we shop, relax and swim in Corinaldo. We usually go shopping for lunch and supper first before it gets too hot. That means you need to get into town at about 11.30 to give yourself … Continue reading
Informattiva Corinaldo Intervista a Matteo Principi, sindaco di Corinaldo. Senz’altro i Corinaldesi vogliono creare un sistema che produca anche turisti felici!
The 9 Tarocchi (Tarot cards) in Corinaldo is one of our favourite restaurants and on Friday 1 August they celebrated the 50th anniversary of their opening. The restaurant was founded in 1964 by a group of young people, in their … Continue reading